We now have an opportunity to really pack a punch against Amnesty.
Date: Friday, Sept. 13, 2013
Time: 1-3 p.m.
Location: Hall of Justice
Address: 1701 Farnam St., Omaha, NE 68183
• Remember Louise Sollowin
Join FAIR and other Nebraskans to commemorate the life of Louise Sollowin, a 93-year-old grandmother who was raped and murdered by an illegal immigrant in South Omaha.
• Take a Stand for Justice
On September 13, Sergio Martinez-Perez, an illegal immigrant “DREAMer” will face first-degree murder charges for the death of Louise Sollowin. The Vigil for American Justice will be held across the street from the pre-trial hearing.
• Raise Awareness
Help prevent future violence by supporting the Vigil for American Justice and making sure that the community knows about the serious threat of crime committed by those living in the country illegally.
• Support Louise’s Law
Sign a petition urging Nebraska law makers to pass Louise’s Law, which would prevent cities from passing “sanctuary” policies that protect and harbor illegal immigrants
EMCEE: Jim Rose, Talk Show Host on KFAB
• Bill Hartzell, Grandson of Louise Sollowin
• Congressman Steve King, R-IA-4th
• Congressman Tom Latham, R-IA-3rd
• State Senator Charlie Janssen, Candidate for Governor
• Chris Baker, Radio Personality on KFAB
• Susan Tully, National Field Director for FAIR
• Maria Espinoza, Remembrance Project
• Susan Smith, Nebraskans Advisory Group
Nebraskans Advisory Group on Facebook and
• Susan Gumm, Nebraska Taxpayers for Freedom – Project Immigration