- Gangs continue to pose a substantial threat to public safety in Texas and are responsible for a disproportionate amount of crime in our communities.
- Many gangs in Texas continue to work with Mexican cartels to smuggle drugs, weapons, people and cash across the border. The relationships between some gangs and cartels have evolved over the past year due in part to volatility and changes in cartel structures and relationships in Mexico.
- Of the incarcerated members of Tier 1 and Tier 2 gangs, more than half are serving a sentence for a violent crime, including robbery (25 percent), homicide (13 percent), and assault/terroristic threat (15 percent).
- Texas-based gangs, gang members and their associates are active in both human smuggling and human trafficking, which often includes sex trafficking and compelling prostitution of adult and minor victims. Gangs will continue to operate in human trafficking due to the potential for large and renewable profits and the assumed low risk of detection by law enforcement.
- Tango Blast remains the state’s most significant gang threat. The Tier 1 gangs in Texas are: Tango Blast and Tango cliques (more than 8,200 members); Texas Syndicate (more than 4,400 members); Texas Mexican Mafia (more than 5,500 members), and Barrio Azteca (more than 2,000 members).
Mother of murdered Law Enforcement Ranger Kristopher William Eggle
THANK YOU DANA LOESCH for pointing out the insanity – You are right – if these cattle who may or may not be trespassing were illegal aliens – Obamnesty, The Dem’s , half of the Republicans, Big Business, The Church and Lawless Eric Holder himself would be there on behalf of the rancher and the CATTLE – but hells bells seeing there not – then lets just kill them – Ruthie
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/
(from the article)
The resulting conservative outcry spiked an effort to add the measure to the bill through the committee process. On Friday, California Republican Howard “Buck” McKeon, chair of the House Armed Services Committee, said that he would block efforts to add the provision to the NDAA during committee hearings because he didn’t feel it was the appropriate place for the debate. However, Denham has said he will still try to amend the bill on the floor of the House.
February 25th 2012
According to the Congressional Register roughly “27 percent of the inmates in United States prisons are not U.S. citizens: 17.5 percent are from the nation of Mexico”. This is perhaps the clearest indication that we have a very serious illegal immigration problem here in the US.
ICE engages in catch & release instead of interior enforcement;
68,000 convicted criminal aliens released in one year
View the entire report at: http://www.cis.org/catch-and-
(Please read, understand, review the new reports, and then this circulate this release to as many lawmakers, candidates, and press members as you can. Use the blue links inside the release to access further info.)
WELL – I also have a number crunch question that I want answered… and I WISH that anyone, someone with a pulse or a little integrity would ask and report as well…
Q: How many of these 6-7 million individuals who signed up are ILLEGAL ALIENS – Obama you said they would not be covered – REMEMBER Joe Wilson? (even though the American Taxpayer pays out the nose anyways at ER’s, clinics etc. because they successful spit on the rule of law and got across)
GM Is under pressure from the victims and their families for a defect – that GM says – went undetected for years resulting in death. GM SHOULD have to held accountable if safety issues were ignored, covered up or not investigated
So MY QUESTION:
Who is it that should be held accountable for the death of Americans and Legal Residents at the hands of illegal aliens – seeing these deaths also were preventable if our laws were enforced
What say you OBAMA?
There are those who are going to push amnesty saying …. “Look at these poor children – lost just begging to be re-united with their illegal alien parents in the US”.
Of course it is nothing more than a subliminal message being planted in your heads to support amnesty.
The real questioning and statement that should be made is……….
“While have those parents illegally in the United States not been deported to return and care for their children and while are they not facing abandonment charges?